Registration is now open for several events (taking place between 15 and 18 March 2016 at Keele University) organised under the aegis of the Keele-Oxford-St Andrews Kantian (KOSAK) Research Centre. Registration deadline: 8 March 2016.
Please note: although some events are free, it is important to register in order to make sure we have sufficient places at the respective venues.
- ‘Jean-Jacques Rousseau’ Annual Lecture and Conference
- Annual Lecture by Mark Timmons (Arizona) on “Kant’s Conception of Moral Evil”
- Conference on Kant’s Doctrine of Virtue with Kenneth Westphal (Bogazici), Mark Timmons (Arizona), Dieter Schönecker (Siegen), Elke Schmidt (Siegen), Alix Cohen (Edinburgh) and Sorin Baiasu (Keele)
To register and for more information, see: philosophyk.wordpress.com/kosak/
- (As part of the British Academy Newton Fellowship “Dealing Ethically with Conflicts between Deep Commitments)
- Training Programme: “Ethical Approaches to Conflict Reconciliation” – a course for postgraduate students and early postdoctoral researchers with Howard Williams (Aberystwyth/Cardiff), Kenneth Westphal (Bogazici), Mark Timmons (Arizona), Alice Pinheiro-Walla (Dublin), Alix Cohen (Edinburgh) and Sorin Baiasu (Keele)
- Workshop: “Dealing Ethically with Deep Differences” with Kenneth Westphal (Bogazici), Alberto Vanzo (Warwick) and Edward Kanterian (Kent) – although the workshop is part of the training programme, it can be attended also independently from the training course.
To register and for more information, see: philosophyk.wordpress.com/banewton/